Dimming LED Tubes is an attractive feature that provides mood and brightness effects as well as having tremendous energy savings potential. Our drive offers smooth continuous 10% dimming for our constant current or contacts voltage LED tube.
The drivers have a power conversion efficiency rate of up to 89%, which makes them highly energy-efficient. The AC input range of the drivers ranges from 90 to 305V AC and the DC input range of the drivers ranges from 127V to 430V DC, making the drivers an ideal option for practically all usage environments.
Further, true to the name of Ledison Lighting, these new step-dimming LED drivers are highly secure. The drivers have an IP67-approved fully isolated casing as well as four different protections: Over-Temperature Protection (OTP), Over Current Protection (OCP), Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) and Over Voltage Protection (OVP).
Voltacon's technology is expected to lead a new trend in innovation and become an essential feature for all LED lighting products.
Options for Dimmable Driver Technologies
- AC Triac dimmable LED driver, compatible with leading/trailing edge dimmers
- 1-10V dimmable LED driver with built-in 3 in 1 dimming function (PWM, resistor)
- DALI (digital addressable lighting interface)
- Dims continuously from 100% to 10% lighting level
- Built-in active power factor correction (PFC)
- Integrated functionality enables dimming/switching via standard switches
- Reversible protection mechanisms for short-circuit/over temperature/over voltage
- Slim and compact to fit any LED tube fixture/batten
- Compliance with worldwide safety regulations for lighting.